Mr. Johnson joined Sasser, Cestero & Roy, P.A. as an associate attorney in 2019. Prior to joining the firm, he was as an associate attorney for Elisha Roy, Esq., working on a variety of marital and family law cases. Mr. Johnson handles a wide range of matters including dissolution of marriage, modification of support and/or timesharing, paternity, and adoption. He also represents clients in prenuptial and postnuptial drafting.
Mr. Johnson received a Bachelor of Science from the Florida State University and a Juris Doctor from the Stetson University College of Law. Mr. Johnson is admitted to practice in the State of Florida and is an active member in the Florida Bar Family Law Section. He is also a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches.
Mr. Johnson enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife and their West Highland White Terrier. A South Florida native, he is an avid fan of the Florida State Seminoles, Miami’s pro sports teams, and Arsenal FC.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Florida State University
- Bachelor of Science, 2009
- The Florida Bar, 2013
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
- Florida Bar Family Law Section, since 2018
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, since 2017
- Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches, since 2019